Model No.: cx110
|CPU||MST2531 ARM Cortex-A7 800Mhz||T3 CORTEXT A7 4 CORES 1.2GHZ|
|OS||WINCE6.0 CORE||Android 4.4.2(would be upgrade to Android 6.0 in October)|
|RAM||128MB DDR3@1600Mhz||DDR3 2GB|
|FLASH||128M Nand Flash||16GB (32GB Optional)|
|GPS||MSR2112 chipset for GPS||Support SD/SDHC(1G-32G)|
|Video Decode Support||RMVB,FLAC,APE etc||Full-HD decoder 1080P,RMVB,FLAC,APE etc|
|Touch Screen||Resistance screen/Capacitive touch screen||Capacitive touch screen|
|DVR||External DVR System||External DVR System OR built-in APP control|
|Map||Stored in memory or SD card||Built-in Head Unit or Memory Card|
|Map Formate Support||IGO,||GOOGLE,SYGIC,IGO...|
|Wi-Fi||NO||Built-in WIFI module|
|Android Apps Installation||NO||YES|
|Main Interface Language||English, Deutch, Franch, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Espanol,etc.||Chinese,English,Russian,Spanish,Sveska,Turkish,Slovencina,France,Dutch,Ceaky,Italy,Portuguese…|
|DVD Control Language DVD||English,Francais,Spainish,Italian,Portuguese,etc.||Chinese,English,Russian,Spanish,Sveska,Turkish,Slovencina,France,Dutch,Ceaky,Italy,Portuguese…|
|Disk Format Supported||DVD-Video, DVD±R/RW, DVD-ROM, CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW||DVD-Video, DVD±R/RW, DVD-ROM, CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW|
|Microphone||Built-in Mic+External Mic||Built-in Mic+External Mic|
|AM Frequency Range||522-1620 (Europe), 530-1710 (America)||522-1620 (Europe), 530-1710 (America)|
|FM Tuning Range||87.5-108 (Europe), 87.5-107.9 (America)||87.5-108 (Europe), 87.5-107.9 (America)|
|SD Card Slot For Music/Movie||Micro SD Card Slot||Micro SD Card Slot|
|MAX Memory Supported 32GB||MAX Memory Supported 32GB|
|USB Port For Music/Movie||Mini USB Port||Mini USB Port|
|MAX Memory Supported 32GB||MAX Memory Supported 32GB|
|Position: Front Panel||Position: Front Panel|
|Video Input||1-Channel RCA Input||1-Channel RCA Input|
|Audio Input||2-Channel RCA Input||2-Channel RCA Input|
|Audio Output||4.1Channel RCA Output||4.1Channel RCA Output|
|Reverse Camera Input||Yes||Yes|
|Accessories||User Manual*1,Power Cable*1, RCA Cable*1,GPS Antenna*1,USB Cable*1||User Manual*1,Power Cable*1, RCA Cable*1,GPS Antenna*1,USB Cable*1|
Notice: Different configurations are provide with different prices. If you have any questions, please contact me and I'll give you more details. FAQS:1. Why do I need to buy a new map update? In your neighborhood and around the world, roads, streets and highways are constantly changing. NAVTEQ's regular updates include critical, fresh details about the road network. With a new map update you can know that you have the latest information available for your GPS Navigation system, providing you with more-accurate routing and a more enjoyable navigation experience.
2. How often are new map updates released? Updates are regularly available. Register with us and we will notify you each time we release an update.
3. My map does not contain a road that I know exists. How can I report this? We make every effort to provide maps that are an accurate, up-to-date reflection of your world. Our teams of geographic analysts use highly advanced technology to continually collect and verify changes to thousands of the world's roads, providing the map on your device or system is fresh, accurate and highly detailed. If your navigation system map displays a discrepancy, please use our Map Creator to notify us.
4. Am I able to buy a North American map for my European car or vice versa? It depends on the manufacturer of your vehicle's system. We recommend that you contact us for assistance.
5. How can I purchase a replacement map? If you have lost or damaged your map, you need to purchase a replacement. The latest map version for your navigation system is available in our web store.
6. What if my manufacturer or model is not listed? If your manufacturer or model is not listed, we recommend that you contact your manufacturer, dealer or retailer directly.
7. What is my part number and where can I find it? The part number is printed on the DVD or CD. You will need to remove the CD or DVD from its drive (see your owners manual for help).
8. How do I determine what navigation system my vehicle has? In several instances, a vehicle may have 2 types of navigation systems installed based on when the vehicle was created. You may determine the type by referring to your owner's manual or by contacting your dealer. Let us suggest you contact us by phone or email so that we may help you.
9. What are the shipping and handling charges? Shipping and handling charges are calculated during the checkout process and are dependent upon your choice of delivery service.
2.Most competitive price
3.On time delivery
4.Good aftersales service
5.All products must test one by one wartproof resistance and high/low temperature resistance
The Reasons of Choosing Our Company:
1.Our company includes technological department, production department, business department. Also, we have a strong capacity in designing,producing,and R&D. We are confident that we can provide good services according to your specific orders.
2.We have enough space and plenty of staffs to complete your orders in a very short time.
3.We accept flexible terms and conditions on payment.
4.we promise a fast delivery and the best after-sale services. ODM and OEM orders also are welcome.
5.We welcome your inquiries and look forward to building a long-term business relationship with you in the near future. If there have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thanks very much! Contact us if you need more details on Car Video. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Car MP4 Player、CAR DVD for CRV. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Premium Related Products